1.compatible RS-232C RS-485 standard capableof RS-232 single-ended signal into a balanced differential RS-484/422 signal.
2.Built-in as transient voltage suppression protection is designed to protect RS-485/422 interface
1. Interface feature: Interface is compatible with EIA/TIA RS-485/422 standard.
2. Electrical interface: RS485/422 input/output terminal use wire pin connection.
3. Dimensions: 120mm × 80mm × 25mm.
4. Using the environment: -40C to 85C relative humidity of 5% to 95%.
1. Standard: USB2.0 standard backward compatible in line with RS422 RS485 standard.
2. Data flow direction control: Automatic data flow control technology to automatically determine and control the direction of the data transfer.